Table of Contents
Aditi Rao Hydari is an Indian actress, dancer and singer. She predominantly works for Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam films. Know more about Aditi Rao Hydari age, biography, wiki, marriage, husband, height, net worth, movies, children, and more in the article provided below.
Aditi Rao Hydari Biography/Wiki
|Real Name||Aditi Rao Hydari|
|Date of Birth(DOB)/Birthdate||28 October 1986|
|Age (as in 2021)||Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Scorpio|
|Birth Place||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|School||Rishi Valley School, Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh|
|College/University||Lady Shri Ram College for Women, New Delhi|
Father- Late Ehsaan Hydari
Mother- Vidya Rao
|Religion||Not Known (As her father was a Muslim and her mother is a Hindu)|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Current City/Residence –||Not Known|
|Debut||Film Debut: |
Prajapathi (Malayalam film, 2006,)
Delhi 6 (Hindi Film, 2008,)
|Hobbies||Yoga, dancing, singing|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5’ 5” |
in Meters- 1.65 m
in Centimeters- 165 cm
|Weight||in Pounds- 115 lbs|
in Kilograms- 52 kg
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
• In 2015, on Indian Independence Day, Aditi posted a ‘Salute Selfie.’ It made her get into controversy as people criticized her as she insulted the nation by saluting with the left hand.
• In 2016, she had to attend a fashion show event in Noida, but while she was on her way to the venue, the traffic police caught her car as she was driving on the wrong side of the road.
• In 2016, there were some rumors that the reason behind Farhan Akhtar’s divorce from Adhuna was due to his closeness to his co-star Aditi Rao Hydari. The duo can be seen in the film ‘Wazir.’
|Favorite Film(s)||Hollywood: Love Actually, Life is Beautiful, Pan’s Labyrinth, and Iris|
Bollywood: Disney ABCD2, Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi, and Sahib Bibi Aur Ghulam
|Favorite Director(s)||Anurag Basu, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Imtiaz Ali, Aanand L Rai, Shoojit Sircar, and Mani Ratnam|
|Favorite Actor(s)||Amitabh Bachchan, Aamir Khan, Ranveer Singh, and Ranbir Kapoor|
|Favorite Actress(es)||Dia Mirza and Richa Chadha|
|Favorite Musician(s)/Music Directors||A.R. Rahman|
|Favorite Fashion Designer(s)||Sanjay Garg, Bibhu Mohapatra|
|Favorite TV Show(s)||Indian: Coke Studio|
|Favorite Book(s)||Living the Dream: Bollywood by Mark Bennington|
|Favorite Perfume(s)||Floral fragrances|
|Favorite Tourist Destination(s)||Turkey, London|
|Favorite Food||Charu with chawal, neyi avakaya annamamman, and hot chocolate fudge|
|Favorite Restaurant(s)||Busago in Mumbai|
Aditi Rao Hydari Filmography/Movies List
Yet to be updated.
Personal Life – Boyfriends, Affairs, Marital Status, Husband, and More
|Husband/Spouse||Satyadeep Mishra (Separated)|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Satyadeep Mishra (Actor)|
Arunoday Singh (Actor, rumor)
Farhan Akhtar (Actor)
Social Media Profiles/Accounts
|YouTube||Yet to be updated|
Money Factor – Salary/Remuneration, Net worth, and more
|Salary||60-70 lakh/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||$7 million|
|Bike Collection||Not Known|
|Car Collection||Ford Endeavour|
Some Interesting And Lesser Known Facts About Aditi Rao Hydari
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari smoke? : No
- Does Aditi Rao Hydari drink alcohol? : Yes
- She is a pet lover, especially cats and dogs.
- She is a member of PETA.
- Aditi is a selfie queen. She loves taking selfies.
- Aditi belongs to the descent of two royal families from both her maternal and paternal sides.
- Her father is a Bohri Muslim, and her mother is a Chitrapur Saraswat from Mangalore and half -Telugu.
- J Rameshwar Rao, her maternal grandfather, was the Raja of Wanaparthy, a principality of Hyderabad. He was the first Raja to give up his title. He was close to the first Indian Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru and was elected to the Lok Sabha many times.
- Her maternal grandmother owns a famous school in Hyderabad. She is also the founder of Orient Blackswan, the publishing house.
- Sir Akbar Hydari, her paternal great-grandfather, was the prime minister of the Hyderabad’s Nizam Province. He played the prominent role in setting up the Osmania University. His wife established the Hydari club for women to play tennis and the first girls’ school in Hyderabad.
- When Aditi was just two years old, her parents got seperated. Notably, her parents had a love marriage. After that, she shifted to Delhi along with her mother. There she helped her mother in their family business.
- Before making her debut in Bollywood film industry, she acted in a Tamil film based on dance and bagged many awards.
- In the film Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011), she shared 22 kisses with the co-actor Arunoday Singh.
- She learned singing at an early age as her mother is a Thumri Dadra singer.
- She is also a fine classical dancer as she learned Bharatanatyam from an early age from Leela Samson.
At the age of 21, she got married to Satyadeep Mishra, a civil servant, and lawyer and later became an actor.