Amrapali Kata is an IAS (Indian Administrative Service) officer of Telangana cadre of 2010 batch. She was born in Andhra Pradesh, India. Her date of birth (DOB) is 4 November 1982. Her age is 36 years.
She finished her schooling from “Sai Satya Mandir School.” Later she completed Engineering graduation B. Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT Madras, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Further, she did MBA (Master of Business Administration) from the prestigious IIM – Bangalore.
Amrapali ias officer cast is Reddy. Her nickname is Amru.
IAS Amrapali Kata father name is Kata Venkat Reddy. He is a retired professor and also worked as an economist at Andhra University. Her mother name is Padmavathi.
Still, there is no other information available about her siblings (brother/sister).
Amrapali Kata is married to an IPS officer, and her husband name is Sameer Sharma. He is SP officer of Daman and Dui of 2011 batch IPS Cadre. Amrapali Kata marriage took place on 18 February 2018.
Physical Stats/Body Measurements
- Height: 5’7 ″ (in feet-inches)
- Weight: 60 kg
- Body Measurements: 35-28-34
- Eyes Color: Black
- Hair Color: Black
- Shoe size: 7 (US)
Kata Amrapali had joined ABN Amro after pursuing her MBA. She was earning a decent salary and had the chance of getting the promotion.
However, she quit her job and started the preparation for Civil Services. She cracked UPSC examination with AIR (All India rank) 39. She is one of the youngest IAS officers of our country.
Amrapali completed her Civils Services training from Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie.
- Smita Sabharwal (IAS)
- Chandana Deepti (IPS)
- Ranu Mondal
- Reena Dwivedi
- Ananya Pandey
- Shirley Setia
- Ankita Dave
- Peer Ahmad Shah
On her career starting stage, she appointed as Sub – Superintendent of Vikarabad. At that time, she suspended a few officers by which she made other officers to follow her rules and orders strictly.
Later, she worked at the Women and Child Welfare Department in Hyderabad. Since January 2015 she served as Joint Collector of Rangareddy District.
In the year 2016, in promotion, the government-appointed her as the collector of Warangal Urban district. She became the first woman IAS officer who got appointed as the District Collector of Warangal Urban District, Telangana.
Her work is remarkable in keeping a keen interest in the issues of encroaching of assigning lands. She is known for her commitment to work and dynamism for the betterment and upliftment of the society. This inspirational young personality became famous because of her passion and hard work.
Being an Engineering Graduate, she is well known for using technology at its most whenever and wherever necessary. She has excellent multi-tasking skills so that she can take up and deal with multiple issues at a time. She initiated a program to save water, which was an example to be followed by all.
Beautification of Warangal District is another initiative to be appreciated. It is the process of making visual improvements of all the iconic places in Warangal District. For this, she has contacted professional artists. The artists worked hard to make the city colorful and presented elegantly.
She is an inspirational personality who can motivate millions of people and especially students to achieve their goals.
She is an IAS officer committed to making a positive impact on society.For an unknown reasons, collector Amrapali and other district admistrative officials had not spent nearly 300 Crore rupees allocated for the welfare of Warangal Urban District by the Governement of Telangana. Minister Kalvakuntla Taraka Ramarao had seriously warned the officials on that time.
Amrapali Kata Controversies
- She had booked Baahubali 2 movie tickets for her office staff. This was to reward for the active participation of all the participants of the “Nagara Sundarikarana Program“. It was the Government initiation to take several measures for the beautification of the city. This made her in the creation of the controversy.
- She made a few steps of dance for a song along with her subordinates on an event that went extremely viral.
- A few die-hard fans made her idol on which she is carrying lord Ganesh on the occation of Ganesh Chaturthi. The news went viral and later they decided to demolish it due to controversy.
- She laughed while addressing the people in a public meeting became a controversy.
- On a speech while addressing students, and unemployed youth she suggested them not to be dumb in the job interviews, she explained them to manage in the way that they aware about the topic which the interviewer supposed to ask. On the other hand, a minister while addressing after her speech, corrected her statements. Gave guidance to the students.
- Her favorite movie actors are Rajnikanth and Prabhas.
- Her favorite film actress is Anushka Shetty.
- Her favorite colors are Blue and Black.
- Her favorite food is Urlai Roast and Archuvitta Sambar.
- Her favorite tourist destination is London.
- Her hobbies are traveling, participating in adventurous sports like trekking, reading, and cooking.
Some Interesting & Unknown Facts About Amrapali Kata (IAS)
- She is well known as Young Dynamic IAS Officer.
- Her salary is about 70K INR per month.
- She is an art connoisseur and a writer too.
- She is a fitness enthusiast and yoga lover.
- “Amrapali Kata” had distributed tablet PCs to VROs’ (Village Revenue Officers).
- She actively participates in blood donation camps and running events for social cause and public empowerment.
- She loves her family and close to her father. Her all India rank was 39 in the UPSC exam, and she is the youngest candidate to crack it.
- She is not much interested in social media activities; hence, her Facebook and Instagram profiles are not available.
- Does she smoke? No
- Does she drink? No
Unseen/Rare Dance Video
Amrapali Kata IAS Images
Social Media Profiles/Accounts
Facebook – Yet to be updated.
Instagram – Yet to be updated.
Twitter – Yet to be updated.