Table of Contents
Divyanka Tripathi Dahia is an Indian actress who works for the Hindi daily soaps in the Television Industry. She is known for portraying the dual roles in the serial Banoo Main Teri Dulhann and the lead role in Ye Hai Mohabbatein.
Divyanka Tripathi Biography/Wiki
|Real/Full Name||Divyanka T Dahiya|
|Famous Role||Ishita Bhalla in the T.V. soap ‘Ye Hai Mohabbatein’|
|Date of Birth (DOB)||14 December 1984|
|Age (as in 2020)||36 Years|
|Birth Place||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Sagittarius|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Current City/Residence/Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
Father- Narendra Tripathi (Pharmacist)
Mother- Neelam Tripathi
|School||Carmel Convent School, Bhopal|
|College/University||Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto.) College, Bhopal|
|Debut||Film: Lala Hardaul (2012)
T.V.: Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006)
Physical Stats/Body Measurements & More
|Height (approx.)||in Feet-Inches- 5′ 5″
in Meters- 1.65 m
in Centimeters- 165 cm
|Weight (approx.)||in Pounds- 143 lbs
in Kilograms- 65 Kg
|Figure/Body Measurements (approx.)||34-30-34|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Divyanka Tripathi Filmography
|2012||Lala Hardaul||Rani Padmavati|
|2014||A Divorce to Remember||Zara|
|2003||Zee Teen Queen||Herself / Contestant||Zee TV||–|
|2004||India’s Best Cinestars Ki Khoj||Herself / Contestant||Zee TV||–|
|2005||Viraasat||Melanie Kapoor||STAR Plus||–|
|2006–09||Banoo Main Teri Dulhann||Vidya / Divya||Zee TV||–|
|2008||Nachle Ve with Saroj Khan||Herself||NDTV Imagine||–|
|2009||Intezaar||Radhika / Meera||STAR One||–|
|2010||Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabadwale||Rashmi Sharma||SAB TV||–|
|2011||Chintu Chinki Aur Ek Badi Si Love Story||Suman Tripathi||SAB TV||–|
|2011||Adaalat||Kumud Sharma / Flavia Golmes||Sony TV||–|
|2012||Teri Meri Love Stories||Nikita||Star Plus||–|
|2012||Ramayan||Devi Apsara||Zee TV||–|
|2013||Savdhaan India||Resham||Star Bharat||–|
|2013–2019||Yeh Hai Mohabbatein||Dr. Ishita Bhalla||Star Plus||–|
|2014||Box Cricket League 1||Player||Sony TV||–|
|2016||Bahu Hamari Rajni Kant||TV Reporter||Life OK||Cameo|
|2016||Box Cricket League 2||Player||Colors TV||–|
|2017||Nach Baliye 8||Herself / Contestant||Star Plus||–|
|2019||The Voice 3||Host||Star Plus||–|
|2019||Nach Baliye 9||Herself / Guest Host||Star Plus||–|
|2019||Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala||Nitya||ALTBalaji||–|
|2019||Yeh Hai Chahatein||Dr. Ishita Bhalla||Star Plus||Spin-off of Yeh Hai Mohabbatein|
|2020||The Greedy Closet||Herself / Guest||Zee TV||–|
- On the sets of “Ye Hai Mohabbatein,” an unknown person came close to her and started abusing her, after which Karan and Ali beat him for his misbehavior.
- In 2017, Diyvanka and her husband Vivek participated in Nach Baliye 8, the couple-based dance reality show. She got injured while she was rehearsing with her husband for a dance performance. However, some viewers alleged her of showing a fake injury & criticized her. Later, she shared a video to prove her injury, which got blamed as counterfeit was real.
|Favorite Actor(s)||Salman Khan, Sonu Sood|
|Favorite Film(s)||Bollywood: Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam, Lamhe
Hollywood: The Godfather
|Favorite Singer(s)||Kailash Kher, Shubha Mudgal, Enrique Iglesias, Elton John|
|Favorite Book(s)||P.S. I love you by Cecelia Ahern|
|Favorite Food||Dal Baati Churma, Ice cream, Chocolates|
|Favorite Holiday/Tourist Destination||Kashmir, San Francisco, and Mauritius|
Personal – Boyfriends, Affairs, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Sharad Malhotra (Actor)
Vivek Dahiya (Actor)
|Marriage Date||8 July 2016|
|Husband/Spouse||Vivek Dahiya (Actor)|
|Children||Son(s) – Not Known
Daughter(s) – Not Known
Divyanka Tripathi Social Media Accounts/Profiles
Money Factor – Salary/Remuneration, Net worth & More
|Net worth||Yet to be updated|
Some Interesting & Unknown Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- She has been working since her childhood.
- In her hometown Bhopal, she actively participated in plays, dramas, and telefilms in her childhood.
- When she was in school, she got her first job as a host of All India Radio (AIR), for which she received an amount of Rs.800.
- At her young age, she was adventurous, and she joined the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering in Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India, and there she completed a mountaineering course.
- Her father wanted her to join the National Cadet Corps (NCC). She got admission into the Bhopal Rifle Academy. There she won a gold medal in rifle shooting. Also, she aspired to become an army officer.
- In 2004, she won The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj, the Indore’s talent hunt show.
- In 2013, she won the ‘Miss Bhopal’ title.
- While she was struggling in her initial career days, her father used to take her to attend various auditions, all the way from Bhopal to Mumbai via bus.
- She started her acting career with T.V. daily soaps in Doordarshan.
- She portrayed double role opposite Sharad Malhotra in the serial “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann, which telecasted in Zee TV. This made her name as a household name among the T.V. Serial audience.
- She got an offer to play the lead role in “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann for which she had to leave her IAS (Civils) preparations in midway. For this, she had to put a lot of effort into convincing her mom and dad.
- Even though she is a pure vegetarian, she learned to cook non-vegetarian food for Sharad, her Ex-boyfriend. As he like non-vegetarian food.
- Almost for nine years, Divyanka and Sharad were in a relationship.
- As an actress, her dream role is to play challenging roles, like a ‘psychopath’ or a ‘police officer.’
- She enjoys shopping, especially in the Lokhandwala area of Mumbai, in her free time.
- Her fangirls played a significant role in carrying forward her love story with Vivek Dahiya.
In 2017, she and her husband Vivek Dahiya, won the ‘Nach Baliye 8’ trophy and a cash prize of ₹35 lakh.
- She got trolls for carrying an injury seemed to be fake in Nach Baliye 8, but she confirmed her injury by uploading a video.
- Does Divyanka Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Does Divyanka Tripathi smoke?: No