Table of Contents
Shivangi Joshi (Actress) Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Family, Affairs/Boyfriends, Images, Serials & More
Shivangi Joshi Biography/Wiki
|Real Name||Shivangi Joshi|
|Date of Birth||18 May 1995|
|Age (as in 2020)||22 Years|
|Birth Place||Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Pune, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Pine Hall School, Dehradun|
|Educational Qualifications||Not Known|
|Debut||TV : Begusarai (2015)|
Father- Not Known
Mother- Not Known
Sister- Not Known
Brother- Not Known
|Hobbies||Dancing and reading|
Physical Stats & More
|Height||in Feet Inches- 5′ 5″|
in Meters- 1.65 m
in Centimeters- 165 cm
|Weight||in Pounds- 110 lbs|
in Kilograms- 50 Kg
Personal – Boyfriends, Affairs, Relationship Status, and More
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Mohsin Khan (Actor) – Rumour|
|Children||Son(s) – N/A|
Daughter(s) – N/A
Yet to be updated.
Social Media Profiles/Accounts
|Favorite Actor(s)||Akshay Kumar|
|Favorite Actress(es)||Manisha Koirala, Kareena Kapoor, and Shweta Tiwari|
|Favorite Film(s)||Hollywood: Titanic, Wrong Turn, Final Destination, Scary Movie, Kung Fu Panda, American Pie, The Three Musketeers, Letters to Juliet, and Twilight|
Bollywood: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Anjaana Anjaani
|Favorite Musician(s)||Akon, Linkin Park, Miley Cyrus, Michael Jackson, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, A.R. Rehman, Shreya Ghoshal, Sonu Nigam, and Mohit Chauhan|
|Favorite Book(s)||Romeo & Juliet & Vampires by Claudia Gabel, Love Story by Erich Segal, and The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat|
|Favorite Travel Destination||Shimla and Mussoorie|
Some Interesting And Unknown Facts About Shivangi Joshi
- Does Shivangi Joshi smoke?: No
- Does Shivangi Joshi drink alcohol?: No
- She worked as a lead actress in the serial Begusarai on &TV. But in March 2016, due to her unprofessional behavior and low level of acting skills, she was removed from the show.
- In May 2016, she portrayed a significant role in the serial Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. In the serial, she played the grown-up Naira’s role in Star Plus’ TV.
- She admires actress Shweta Tiwari and considers the actress as her inspiration.
- As an excellent dancer, she participated in many dance competitions throughout India.
- Shivangi also won gold medals in Taekwondo competitions.
- To try her luck in the Television industry, she took a 1-year break from her graduation.
- Pooja Bhalekar Biography
- Rhea Chakraborty Biography
- Naina Ganguly Biography
- Akhila Pajimannu Biography
- Aly Goni Biography