Table of Contents
Srushti Deshmukh Age, Wiki, Biography, Family, Caste & More:
Srushti Deshmukh is one of the top rankers in the Indian Civil Services Exam held by UPSC in 2018. The results announced by UPSC a few days before the article written and published in April 2019.
She came into the limelight as she cleared UPSC Civils exam for the first attempt and became a role model for every Civils aspirant.
Srushti Jayant Deshmukh, the 23 years old UPSC topper hails from Kasturba Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
Srushti has always been a very bright and merit student. She did her schooling from Carmel Convent School, BHEL, Bhopal and secured 93.4% in her class 12th board examination.
She completed her Engineering Graduation B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from Laxmi Narayan College of Technology, Bhopal (2014-2018).
Family, Caste & Boyfriend:
Srushti Deshmukh‘s father, Jayant Deshmukh is an Engineer who works for a private company and her mother, Sunita Deshmukh is an elementary school teacher. She has a younger brother.
|Full Name/Real Name||Srushti Jayant Deshmukh|
|Famous for||Being the topper of UPSC 2018 in the women's category and securing 5th All India Rank|
|Age (As of 2019)||23 Years|
|Date of Birth (DoB)||Not Known|
|Birth Place||Not Known|
|Home Town||Kasturba Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Current City||Kasturba Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Zodiac Sign/Sun Sign||Not Known|
|School||Carmel Convent School, BHEL, Bhopal|
|College/University||Lakshmi Narain College of Technology, Bhopal (2014-2018)|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech (Chemical Engineering)|
|Caste||Brahmin (General Category)|
|Relationship & more:|
|Boy friend/Lover/Affairs||Not Known|
|Father||Jayant Deshmukh (is an Engineer, works in a private company)|
|Mother||Sunita Deshmukh (is a pre-primary school teacher)
|Siblings||Brother: 1 (Younger)
Sister: Not Known
You may also like:
Srushti Deshmukh’s Interview Videos:
Srushti Deshmukh’s Unknown Facts:
- She always dreamt about becoming an IAS officer since her childhood.
- She does Yoga regularly, and she has an interest in studying Yoga.
- Days before she was attending the exam, she thought that it should be her first and last attempt to get into Civil Services and kept determined efforts for preparation.
She stayed away from Social Media to focus on her Civil Services preparations.
- She prepared with the resources available on the internet, additionally and achieved success.
- Despite being an Engineering Graduate (Chemical Engineer), she chose Sociology as her optional subject for UPSC 2018 exam.
- Srushti Deshmukh has always involved in extracurricular activities in her school and college days. She also got NCC A certificate.
Image Credits: Hindustan Times